I Wrecked The Millenia

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirrors have blind spots. If you hit a small kid one day relying on your mirrors, dont regret ok? Turn back for rear, rear right, rear far right Left mirror for rear left, front windshield for front left and right. Still have the rear far left blind, turn back to your left depending on where are you backing if necessary. My head turns all around when i am backing. Safest way... BTW I am not a fat guy, so i can turn back :)

god, i hate those idiots who insist on turn there heads all the way around, and dont use there mirrors. that's the side mirrors, and the rearview is for, and turn you head to see if anyones coming but thats it. some slut almost hit the millenia's side because she had the wheel turned too far, and was staring out the back windscreen instead of consulting the mirrors like she shoud have been

rear parking sensors all the way...! Hey, c'mon folks that was clean... get yer dirty minds out of the gutter...

to parallel park u should always turn your head... ive seen to many retarded people playing bumper cars cuz they keep they head straight while going backwards... dont no how to use mirrors... i dont see the logic... ifg ur goiing in reverse just turn the fuck around its more safe for everyone.... if u cant drive without looking at the steering wheel for ur wheels position u shouldnt be driving...

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. My internet has been screwing up. We did not file it on the insurance. The mother of the shitface that hit me is sending me a cashiers check. I made sure that I told her $900.46 worth, not $900.00 even....I didn't do .46 cents worth of damage, he did, so make sure that the .46 cents is on the end of that check...she said okay. She was very nice. The check has arrived. I am going to the body shop tomorrow to let the gentleman know that will be fixing my car to go ahead and order the parts. I will take a picture tomorrow of the damage and let you all see it. Sorry for the anticipation.

Sorry ladies and gentlemen. My internet has been screwing up. We did not file it on the insurance. The mother of the shitface that hit me is sending me a cashiers check. I made sure that I told her $900.46 worth, not $900.00 even....I didn't do .46 cents worth of damage, he did, so make sure that the .46 cents is on the end of that check...she said okay. She was very nice. The check has arrived. I am going to the body shop tomorrow to let the gentleman know that will be fixing my car to go ahead and order the parts. I will take a picture tomorrow of the damage and let you all see it. Sorry for the anticipation.

You should still turn his ass in.

Otherwise, it will just happen again to someone else.

Sorry. I haven't had time to take any pictures. I've been REALLY busy with final exams this week and still will be very busy. I PROMISE I will take a pic of the damage tomorrow when I have a few minutes. I have to be at school at 8:00 in the morning to take a test, and then I'm gone from there. I will have the rest of the morning to do whatever. I'll do it then.

Here are some pics, FINALLY. The day before I took my car to the body shop. The first picture, you look between the driver headlight and the grill, look below that and you really can't see the damage from far off.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The day after I got my car back from the body shop! Today!

IPB Image

How does it look? Good? Great? Those little things on the front bumper are bugs, I just can't help them getting on there. but anyway, there are the pics like y'all requested.