Finally, A Cai For The S...

again, these aren't rice forums.

remus is a universal muffler, they would have to custom make all the piping.

again, these aren't ricer cars. the cars systems consists of a set of headers, pre-cats off each, piping, a cat, more piping and the muffler.

I don't like to give away all my secerts, tell them you want a high flow cat, and 2.5" piping from the new cat back, then put on the remus muffler.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how restrictive the precats are, probably not nearly as much as the main cat.

I have looked into doing something fully custom from the block back, but the heades alone would be crazy pricey.

kat, now that my intake is on, I will be finishing up 1 :shifty: thing, maybe redoing the chip, then a full dyno

GET IT ON.....

Since putting on the K&N at the meet, the sound is a little richer... BUT in the journey home one thing noticed.... my mileage was actually better, albeit only about 5-10% better. But I got 650kms on the way to Montreal and still had 6.5 litres in the tank. Where before on the same drive with the same weather conditions, I would get 600kms and have about 6 litres left.... SO The CAI has an effect. Because I even kept the cruise set at 135 km/h (85 mph) with the air on ECON.