Because Theres Room On The Amex

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is the biggest waste of internet space i have ever seen....

Leave the guy the fuck alone.. its his car and your opinion doesnt matter!!! You put a spoiler on your car that has one built in to the trunk.. I would say you are rice... thats a spoiler on a spoiler! Ever seen the movie cars LOL!

My god you wine moe then a woman, And you talk for the sake of talking like a woman to!

BHR get a life you thread jacking RICER!!

:shutup: BHR :shutup:

you make normal people not want to post on tthis FORUM!

actually no, I have never seen the movie cars.

people keep trying to make you believe its aftermarke, its not, its a factory spoiler put on by the factory, it ties all the lines together, millenia's without it are disgusting, they hang to low, the lines drip and drag over the roa,d the entire rear end look unfinished, and when directly behind it makes the car look pretty cheap, it dips down and there is nothing to finish the line?

the spoiler fixes anything, and you can be damn sure when I get my 01-02 I will have an OEM replica spoiler on the car faster then even the nav.

infact, I think ill install one on lats 2

no, its not, the one you claim is "built in" to the trunk is all the more reason you need a proper spoiler, it looks so unfinished and is what, maybe 1/10th that of even an M3 lip spoiler (which I hate) All it does is bow up a line like a bandaid to the lines, a proper OEM spoiler is the only way to make a millenia respectable.

Gotto's was horrible, and anything other then OEM is horrible and I'll rip off.

you will be explaining two items.

first, why the fuck are there keys on your trunk, I cannot fucking stand it when people rest there cars anywhere on a car, why not just take sandpaper to your paint.

and 2nd, whats with the ugly L rimsl

oh and 3rd, I thought your car was silver, not the gold that in some lights pretends to be silver

looks good.