Because Theres Room On The Amex

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lat...you're retarded for making your car look so shameful...Suck it up and drive your TWO THOUSAND (2000) Mazda Millenia (NOT EUNOS 800). Gosh. Everyone on this forum has a passion for making their car(s) look better by upgrading the looks of the already gorgeous body. NOT DOWNGRADING to a 15 or 16 year old car. Read this carefully then change your mind. Immediately.

no, changing badges is the biggest sign you rice, you dare to even consider having a perfectly designed OEM spoiler rice, yet he is slapping on badges from cars that don't exist in the states.

explain how this is ANY different then someone putting a ferrari badge on there corvette, or even putting a skyline badge on a g35, how is it different?

its the single biggest sign of rice, and the way he is doing it insults everyone.

LAT, I'm not like you. I think you're the one on this forum that makes out with men. STFU. I make out with women you jack ass. And I was just speaking my opinion about the badges.

or even putting a skyline badge on a g35, how is it different?

umm...the G35 is a skyline 350GT. i cant stand the fact that it's called G35. plus...nissanians accept those badge changes because nissan tends to name their U.S. products corny gay names.

You mean the Nissan 350Z is more gay than the Nissan Fairlady as called in Japan? :huh2:

Are you retarded? And I mean that seriously, are your eyes further apart than they should be?

Cars in Australia are more than double the cost of cars in North America, not to mention the $4000 he'd have to spend shipping it here. And on top of that, he would have to buy one that's 15 model years old just to be able to register it.

It does not have to be 15 years old in the united states, after 15 or 20 years you just don't have to pay import tax.

Many 800's are for sale, when I was going to purchases war's 800SP of all things he wanted about 10k for it in U.S dollars, and another 4k on shipping and importing, and this was about 2-3 years ago.

Lat could have bought a 95 (which is what he wants his to look like, old) and imported it, paid all taxes, and had it in his hands for less then cost of the 2000 ME he bought.

Hell, he could have bought trouts, imported it, paid taxes, and been in the black by thousands.

No, he isn't, and your wrong

yu can import a car of any year, the difference is how much tax you pay.

Right now the average 2000 ME with that mileage were running around 12-13, and keep in mind he bought at a dealer.

He could have bought trouts, which was around 5500US at the time, 4k for import. 12000-9500 = 2500 in the black.

Let me stay this again, you are wrong ren, maybe its different in canada, but the U.S the car simply must be cleaned and inspected to be such (to prevent anything foriegn getting into soil or eco system)

If the car is 20 years or older you do not have to pay tax, AND it does not have to meet emissions and safty standards.

If the car meets current US safety and emissions standards it may be imported at anytime, I went through all of this with a customs agent over wars 800SP before he crashed it.

http://www.hqusareur.army.mil/opm/cars.htm

just click on importing, yes ren, I know its a military site, and they have different requirements, its just a link, and has all teh contact at DOT and EPA.