Say It Ain't So....

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brains work better than BHR.... take the plate, call the cops... they got the idiot 3km up the road after he lost control, destroyed a bus shelter and was in someone's backyard against their house with said Avalanche... real fuck'n loser.

Good thing you got the registration number :thumbup1:

How do you make an Avalanche spin out by hitting the rear wheel, with a Millenia about half the weight? I never realized a 4WD Avalanche was able to spin on tarmac in the first place, even if you were lucky enough to make the driver floor it while hitting that Scorpio contender in Ugliest Car Ever Awards...

Anyway I have a feeling there would be other concerns than counting bughits and birddrops if attempting this :rolleyes:

Brains work better than BHR.... take the plate, call the cops... they got the idiot 3km up the road after he lost control, destroyed a bus shelter and was in someone's backyard against their house with said Avalanche... real fuck'n loser.

beyond that sounds like an asshole :violent:

will the services of the Good Dr be required?

:clap:

Scorpio contender in Ugliest Car Ever Awards...

:smartass:

:ranting2:

so i looked up the part # for that sway bar on one of those sites, its acually made for a miata mx5. would it still fit ya think??

I just order two front struts and eibach springs for the 00. she also got a spot removal treatment after her inside and out wash today. full wax will be coming soon as well as some new paint!

I was in the car with one of my friends on I-95 when an Accord kept cutting him off and slowing down to 40mph just to be a dick. He continued to do this 3-4 times. So finally the guy kept going and we followed him to his house without him even noticing, we went caught a movie came back to his house around 1am slashed all 4 tires and keyed his car all the way around We quickly got out and went home. It wasnt my idea but thats why you dont mess with florida drivers. Especially in Miami which is the city with the highest amount of roadrage in the US.

you made it seem as though he got away before you got a number, sounds like a great driver though, I'm sure the cops were happy

Updates.... $4K in damage, would have been a write off had the estimator not mentioned the condition and how well I take care of my car. Therefore it shall be fixed.... booked in for the 26th of this month.

There will be a new front fender, lower skirt and fresh paint. And possibly some exhaust work.... seems the impact jostled loose something in the rear manifold :(

Headlights are fine.... BUT I still want some euro spec projectors... new Fusion will be in the driveway soon too.... Ford Fusion SEL 3.0L (company car)

The company dictates that Service Engineers will drive Ford Fusion in North America and Ford Modeo Touring in Germany... no choices... except I am upgrading to the Moons and Tunes package.

I think my rear exhaust manifold is cracked? But they will look into it when I drop it off.

Well the issue is... insurance policies are void when found to be drunk driving... therefore my insurance company (no fault here also) will pay, but they will likely be suing his ass for the costs.