Say It Ain't So....

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha KIDDO.... be some time since I heard that...

thats sick!

btw...i hate the fact that everyone is keeping shit a secret. then whats the point of this damn site that we have to do our own searches?

What is the point of having the search option if people are too lazy to use it? :shifty:

I saw them at Ebay recently for $168 buy now price. Must have been a bargain?

Do you want me to start tracing those headlights? My swedish contact takes his time replying to the email regarding cutos' headlight; gonna phone them :glare:

FYI I want to compare prices with the german source, which arguably is better due to lack of pitting from winter road sanding. But the swedes have a quality verdict where said picking is mentioned, I like such attention to detail. Not to mention avoiding Die deutsche sprache.

I saw them at Ebay recently for $168 buy now price. Must have been a bargain?

Do you want me to start tracing those headlights? My swedish contact takes his time replying to the email regarding cutos' headlight; gonna phone them :glare:

FYI I want to compare prices with the german source, which arguably is better due to lack of pitting from winter road sanding. But the swedes have a quality verdict where said picking is mentioned, I like such attention to detail. Not to mention avoiding Die deutsche sprache.

Give them a call on my behalf. Not sure about the headers yet.... we can discuss those further. I want to know prices of headlights.... I will try and find shipping costs to Norway PM me an address. They are about $325 installed around here....

mts - please confirm the headers, some research has revealed it may be a 2.25 outlet, but some come with a precat attached, the factory piping from the headers into the main cat is 2.5...I don't want to go smaller

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-97-FORD-...sspagenameZWD1V

this for example claims a 2.5" collector, so other then some possible increase from being mandrel bent (which won't be much since the pipes still have to fit) what would be the benefit?

The biggest benefit.... no precats and a high flow cat.... whereas the factory kit is more restrictive than having a feline stuck in your pipes... :whistling:

The inlet to my Magnaflow is 2.25" so if I go 2.25 all the way back... OK you still need some back pressure to properly run an engine. This can provided with pipe size and bends. Or you will soon look like those riced out Hondas that have black stains up the back of the car.... you know... the 2.0L engines with 3" exhausts... sounds like a Pepsi can instead of an exhaust system.

I cannot confirm headers until I have them in my hands... awaiting contact from Ren.

hmm, but mts -

the factory headers/precats whatever, collect into a 2.5" piping which goes into the main cat, main cat has a 2.5 inlet and 2.25 outlet, this is why people doing the 2.5 custom exhaust and high flow cat get such great gains because the cat is where the most restriction is.