Say It Ain't So....

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the car with one of my friends on I-95 when an Accord kept cutting him off and slowing down to 40mph just to be a dick. He continued to do this 3-4 times. So finally the guy kept going and we followed him to his house without him even noticing, we went caught a movie came back to his house around 1am slashed all 4 tires and keyed his car all the way around We quickly got out and went home. It wasnt my idea but thats why you dont mess with florida drivers. Especially in Miami which is the city with the highest amount of roadrage in the US.

Wow.. You succeeded at making yourself even less mature than he was. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them NOT their car. As the victim of having been keyed on my roof, I am very sensitive about this. especially because it was unprovoked. But in my opinion, there is never an excuse to ruin someone else's property. :noidea:

A person that decides to be an asshole while in their car should not have the privelage to drive especially here where the streets are full of assholes. Ive had to go outside with a bat several times to stop ricers and people on motorcycles from racing up and down my block with the loudest fucking exhaust they could find.

Even if the guy went and bought a whole new set of tires 2 days later atleast he was kept off the road for 2 days and I bet if he realized what had happened because of the way he was driving he wont do it again.

Once again it wasnt my idea because I dont like to mess around and get caught but I wasnt gonna let my friend have all the fun. lol

-Steven

I missed delivery while away... I am currently away again... will check when back. Besides car is at the plastic surgeons at the moment getting fixed.

NO FUCK.... they sent it UPS rather than USPS... :angry: now I have $95 in fucking brokerage fees.... NAFTA my ass.... fuck the border... fuck customs... fuck it.

NO FUCK.... they sent it UPS rather than USPS... :angry: now I have $95 in fucking brokerage fees.... NAFTA my ass.... fuck the border... fuck customs... fuck it.

I fucking hate UPS!!! Cheap prick motherfuckers and their brokerage fees. Pay my tax for me for 3 days and charge me 3000% interest....FUCK YOU UPS!

Sway bars in a hold for pick up pattern with UPS, will update when they are in hand... I still have no milly in possession... it is being taken care of at the collision centre, pics to follow

Hey i will send some milly part from US to Canada soon. The total is around $600, which includes mostly t-belt related parts. Will they charge tax in customs? Will it be delayed? How do you buy milly parts online in CA?

If you are sending to Canada, then send it USPS, they do not usually use a brokerage... and very often don't even declare it through customs. Especially if the value is marked under $50... ;)