Xedos 9 With Solar Sunroof

xedos - washers are almost only used on cars with HID's because when they become dirty it scatters more light and blinds people.

In the U.S all 2nd gen and on HID systems are required to have headlight washers, I still think there dealer installed and not true stock, if they are, then someone at mazda has some explaining to do, a car so beautiful with ugly fingers sticking out the bumper

xedos - washers are almost only used on cars with HID's because when they become dirty it scatters more light and blinds people.

In the U.S all 2nd gen and on HID systems are required to have headlight washers, I still think there dealer installed and not true stock, if they are, then someone at mazda has some explaining to do, a car so beautiful with ugly fingers sticking out the bumper

You Are right BHR: in fact in EU it is mandatory that any factory fitted HID vehicle is comes with washers. Fortunately (for retrofitters) that European directive was not yet regulated in most of EU, otherwise any aftermarket kit would need washers...

those headlight washers are hella fucking ugly and if "stock" look more dealer installed, and why would you even have them if your not running HID's

as for the silver the rear end looks dated, missing trim pieces, lights are dated, wheels are ghetto, but overall not bad....except until I read lpg...dirty fucking hippy, I know the owner is a slow jungle bunny from the "carpet" but what the fuck...atleast it wasn't a 2.3 to start

I dont think there is an LPG MCE in the world

And you stand correct: installing LPG on the MCE is virtually impossible. The LPG doesnt like the idea of compression with admission valves still.....BOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

when you buy a ferrari ( atleast new or used from a dealer) the factory has the right to take back the car at trade in price at any time, good idea for ghetto rats, on the enzo its said that your not even allowed to sell the car unless offered to a dealer first

and if you buy a ferrari F1 car your not only never allowed to sell it with factory permission, but they can come and take it any where in the world for shows at any time

what the fuck is there problem, if im paying $12309712301230912830129874091874 for a car i will tell them to fuck off, i can go crash it into a wall like that cotton field ghetto rat did to that other one if i want to, its my damn car

There is not even that much money in the whole world.

:ontopic:

IPB Image

Solar sunroof

The comfort and convenience provided by the automatic air conditioning can be enhanced by an optional solar sunroof. When the ignition is turned off, the solar panels provide enough energy to keep the interior supplied with fresh air through the blower.

IPB Image

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/uk/en2/new_cars...erior_view.html

Yea I was going to ask why Mazda didnt just use the blower? It would have been easier and more effective.

Same reason of using MCE instead of a 3.0L, just for fun.

Some guy should have patented the solar ventilation system, i wonder who is the first.

IPB Image

Best looking tail end of any Millenia/Xedos9/Eunos 800. NO CHROME and lights are right side up, not like BHR's upside down ones.... 2001 with but 7400kms on it.... 19,900 Euro.

IPB Image

but it is a base model 2.5 with cloth interior :(

IPB Image

Wish there was a picture of engine though as it is converted to LPG :huh2:

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDeta...mp;pageNumber=5

i like my "upside down" tails thank you very much! :lol:

1. It makes hte car look dated, and those "add-on" washers are disgusting, why are you wasting your time shaving badges like an ashamed jungle bunny instead of getting rid of those

2. the console looks much bigger installed then I thought it would be

3. The more I see the MCE badge on the back, and the more I see my placement, I realize mine is vastly superior and does not clutter the read end.

you are so full of yourself, it's unbelievable

and does not clutter the read end.

like the spoiler you mean??

LMAO :lol: