The Milly Is Totaled...

SteveSter

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the 2.5 doesnt use coils, I never said that. I guess new plugs will be on the list I just wish they werent $80 AGAIN. At school we have a flushing machine. Im am studying automotive, remember?

No I have not gotten a carfax on it, it doesnt look like its been in any accidents at all though.

I know the 2.5 doesnt use coils, I never said that. I guess new plugs will be on the list I just wish they werent $80 AGAIN. At school we have a flushing machine. Im am studying automotive, remember?

No I have not gotten a carfax on it, it doesnt look like its been in any accidents at all though.

Babydoll, ALWAYS get the carfax on it. Some insurance companies will do a search on the vin for you when you are looking at a car. My insurance company does. I use Nationwide.

Looks can be deceiving. Not so much the outer frame you are looking for damage to, but the inner frame. The supports. Since you are in an automotive school, have your teacher use your car as a learning tool possibly. Have him help you look at the underbody really well and see if it is sound. I would still do a carfax on it as well.

Now, as for the points on your license. There may be a class you can take that will remove points from your license for attending. You should receive a letter on it in the mail if there is one available. I highly reccommend that you attend that class. It will cost you, but not half as much as the raise in insurance costs with 4 points on your license will. Check into it in your area. Usually the class is only offered once a month. Just some friendly advice to help you out. :)

Ok thanks for the advice once again. I just called and hes going to text me the vin number now.

Yes there is a traffic school I could attend or I could take it to court but Im just going to do the class and be done with it.

And BHR I will be getting full insurance as soon as I get a job so for now just liability coverage. I should have a job within a month though.

Hopefully the engine is still in good shape. I swear if this engine gives me trouble 1 week after buying it im putting my 2.5 in there. lol