Oh Fuck Yeah I'm Starting A Thread

Its no secret I have been chasing after the electic folding mirrors found in some xedos and an extremely rare option in the eunos. I secured the mirrors at great cost with the assistance of the great troutman, Now, through the same country of origin I have secured the switch

The switch that I have only seen for sale ONCE in the last year at a cost of nearly 100 dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Mazda-Eunos-800-Ele...p3286.m20.l1116

I picked this one up shipped internationally for only 21 dollars!!!!

And heres the best part, the seller has 2 of them for sale - the other is more pricey for a complete unit, but if your looking to upgrade....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats!

I doubt it can be moved, xedos is partly right, at first (just before I paid) I was alittle upset, but then it gave me an amazing idea and why this will work.

I simply plan to make a hole for the new button using a donor trim piece until its perfect, I then want to take the left over hole where the cap currently sits and put a small button which would control the boost ballasts.

something I'v always struggled with is finding a spot for aftermarket switches, this solves the problem in a very oem way

besides, 20 bucks for what I have only seen once before at 4x the price + shipping? I couldn't pass it up

I doubt BHR will be able to pull this off...

Look at how the button is tighly fitted...

IPB Image

You'll either ruin the trim piece, ruin your interior door panel or ruin the oem look!

Your only solution is to dismantle that switch and integrate it into your switch. You'll need to drill out a hole in your switch, which should be easy because the hole is now simply covered by a plug.

And then you'll need to wire the mirrors. Without the schematic, good luck.