As a long dreaded day nears...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm, camel, this was touched on in the details section of the tos, I believe he called it "doms" direct oversight management system" however this is not on topic, so don't get all mad when your off-topic posts contained with in a tech thread are deleted.

and damn it, why would the trout be rid of the millenia

Cheers for the kind words all.

...I should also confess to my secret mod for the pics. :shifty: In the boot I put 40 kgs worth of dumbells, 3 x 14" Suzuki wheels with tyres and a huge bag of fertiliser :D. All to make it sit a bit lower.

Camel, the wheels are BBS RX and they are available without chrome. I wanted to chrome to match the grille and trim around the side windows.

Even I, the emotionless machine that is the Troutman, am most upset at the decision I have had to make, but I will have run out of credit on my 3rd credit card. The only way I could keep it is if I go back to living at my parents and have the Eunie sitting on the street getting pooped on by birds... which is not my way of doing things. I don't sleep well unless the cars are under cover.

I also considered selling the 500 to fund a new S/C, but that would leave $0 for general maintenance and thus I'd end up bankrupt anyway. Thus the only option is to sell the 800, spend a grand or so on perfecting the 500 and put the rest towards debts.

When I do the Ebay ad in a few weeks, I will make a point of mentioning that if the new owner doesn't treat the car to my standards, he/she will be reduced to a pool of blood. In the meantime, I plan one final drive for pics. I will post updates when that happens.