Did He See This

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blood shall be spilled upon this night.

What the fuck is wrong with people, I hate that fucking trunk mod, worst thing I'v ever seen, do you know why a trunk opens upward, so when you want to put something in your path isn't blocked and iof you slip, you don't slam whatever right into paint, fucking ghetto rats need to get back to there cotton fields.

And what hte fuck is p with the front, those god damn fucking glue on "pot holes" is it a fucking buick, NO

WHAT THE

Gee, that's exactly what I said when I saw the photo. :)

I don't think the boot looks practical, maybe it is, but it certainly is novel. :)

I could be tempted to do something like that. I need to do something as my gas struts are dead and the heavy boot is enough to chop my head off if I'm not careful.

Does the opening mechanism and gas struts still work the same way or is it a whole new arrangement???

As for the other mods? They seem to be consistent with the black & chrome theme. A bit hard to say if I like them or not though - If the door trim bits are for looks, then I think they need to cover the entire door edge or be removed.

I also think you need to keep ignore BHR - he seems to be the type of person that would look at a Picasso and go off his rocker at the artist :)

Keep the pics & mods coming everyone! I wish I could afford to let loose my inner artist on my car but it's about 4th priority and I'm not a millionaire :(

neat?

wow...just wow....not at all.

You know good and damn well if ferrari, jag, or whatever company you deem suitable to the high and mighty started with trunks like that you would be loving them. But since it originated with ghetto rats as you callem, then all of the sudden they're trash. That trunk is no different than lambo doors, Escalde lift gates (whatever they called), sliding mini van doors for that matter. Just a creative or different way to achieve the same goal.

NOT AT ALL!!!!

infact I lose alot of respect for them.

example, caddys, I personally would only own a few but generally there not my style, but I think they are great cars, then some ghetto rat decided to put aston marton side vents on them and cator to ghetto rats who want to back into everything and run around with heavy ass chrome or no hub caps.

It will take atleast a decade of there finest cars for me to even consider them now.

Also, companies like ferrari and lamborghini or whoever would never do it for the soul purpose that its ghetto piss ugly, and pure niche appearance over universal function

There's actually more function to a trunk (boot) that would open like that then there is to a normal hinged one. If that came up a little higher so that the entire top of the trunk were to be uncovered then it would be a lot easier to put things in the trunk. I know function wasn't the intended purpose here, but the function of that trunk is greater than that of the stock one.

As for the chrome...I'll pass on that...subtle is more my style. Anyone can modify something and leave it looking modified, it takes skill to modify something and leave it looking stock.

I fail to see how its more useful? at all

a normal trunk will come up and open full, meaning the entire opening is exposed while protecting the paint. And for the retards who haul stuff with the trunk half open, you wouldn't be able to close it at all.

Addtionally, you'll actually get less in the trunk since your cutting hte angle the trunk would close at (straight line instead of curving around)

plus a stock one will shield inside in the rain...

Actually the stock opening drips about 3 inches in when opened in the rain.... quite annoying at times.

I find rain runs in off the boot lid and inside the boot space.

such a simple design issue - most hatches are fool proof in that regard.

The boot is bloody heavy though - I've got a good sized plank of wood in the boot to prop it open for the moment. Must get to those gas struts some day.

heavy?

rain dripping in?

I know when I wash the car and open the trunk/boot to wash the full bumper maybe a few drips go in, but seriously, if its raining outside and you expect something to remain 100% dry, stop being jewasian.

heavy? not at all, maybe not the same struts as other cars, but even with my spoiler its not heavy at all.

What I cannot stand at all is cars (like the m3) where if you hit the trunk release the trunk will actually open all the way, or be so lightit just hangs there, bunch of bullcrap. I don't need people peering into a wide open trunk, the millenia's is PERFECT, unlocks it but you can't even tell. I'v been trying for like a year to find worn out struts for the M's trunk so it doesn't open.

And when I drove the CLS55 amg, fucking hell, you hit the trunk release and its like 800 clowns were gasping for breath, the thing shots all the way open, bounces back like its trying to take your head off then finally settles

well then explain it oh mighty ren, how is it remotely more useful, because frankly, you have a very warped view of reality and what is possible. you are limiting the entrance area to the trunk, putting the paint work in danger of being stuck, the hood "legs" if you will have to extend further down, again limiting space used even more, and since it doesn't come straight up, its going to let in the same amount or more water when its raining anyway (not that its a good point to begin with)

What I cannot stand at all is cars (like the m3) where if you hit the trunk release the trunk will actually open all the way, or be so lightit just hangs there, bunch of bullcrap. I don't need people peering into a wide open trunk, the millenia's is PERFECT, unlocks it but you can't even tell. I'v been trying for like a year to find worn out struts for the M's trunk so it doesn't open.

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

indeed bhr, indeed

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: