Did He See This

Maybe, but mine will have well over 500000kms (312k miles) by that time.

I see no point in having the shiniest car in the scrapyard. Every car dies, and it will be missed, but it will be enjoyed before it goes. I put over 30k kms on my car every year (20k miles), lets see you do that with the milly for the next 5 years and let me know how that works out for you.

Funny, you'd do 20 oil changes per year, I do 2.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every car will get old. If not mechanically, it will get old technologically. 5 years by now miller cycle wont be that amazing.. I dont think bhr treats milly as a car. It is something else for him. He doesnt tow he doesnt even drive it, keeping it in that balloon. Fuck this is not the way a car is intended to be. Thats the point you couldnt get along with him. It is his personal hobby, i respect him.

When the millenia was my 1 and only full time car, I did the oil changes every 3k, and would never go more then 4k, and even that was rare, makes it easy to rotate the tires at the same time, FLAWLESS is what I search for, not just running.

currently I can go 2 routes, start a jeep collection, or get the cls63 amg or the m6, and if I get a street illegal, trail only wrangler, or a brand new CLS, you can be damn sure they'll get the same level of treatment

actually I thought you mean't xedos himself was older and still "running fine"

but I'm not after running fine, I'm after perfection, and towing, dirty oil, degrading conditions, and ren personal favorite, never taking any action until something breaks so bad the car won't run, is abuse, nothing more

My Xedos is a 2000, the newest I'd want to have because I prefer the original design. I'd love to have an early car some day, we shall see. My milage is slightly above average, but that doesn't concern me. It isn't an average car either.

And MC, I have had trouble. My driver side mirror failed, two weeks before factory warranty expired. And I had to mend my heated seat, which is a crappy design. I also have some strange sounds from my torque converter or something on occasions. I still sleep at night though. My insurance covers everything. Including drivetrain damage.

I enjoy driving my car, but that's me. Each to there own I guess.

I described it in a thread in another world. Make a search ;)

It is a high pitched sound evident during parking and stuff, slow driving, both in drive and reverse. Like a little whine from a poppy dog, fading away each time. Pieew, pieew. I have learned to live with it. I don't think it is evident outside the car, not very loud. Kind of cool now that I'm used to it.

ren personal favorite, never taking any action until something breaks so bad the car won't run, is abuse, nothing more

Only once (accidents aside) have I had a car that died and wouldn't run. That problem was a cam sensor in my distributor. Let's hear your idea on how that could have been prevented.