Heated Seats

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tu tone was only on some models and only with white or black, horrible idea on behalf of mazda.

winter package

bose package

bose test disk

MATCH COLORED mudflaps (you notice my millenia has a lower black plastic lip all the way around the bumper, not painted like some, the plastic was like 200 dollar thing, has saved me many a headaches with rock chips

cargo net

engine block heater

10 disc cd changer (6-disc indash in 01-02)

chrome door sills were only on the 00 ME as an option, but could be purchased through dealer...speaking of which, what did ghost ever do with mine...

winter package included heavy duty wiper motor, heated seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, and apparently a larger fluid tank and the feature mts is talking about.

I pulled up on mine a bit, but it really doesn't fell like you should pull any harder, I'm not going to break anything.

what really pisses me off is people who claim theres is fully loaded, yet really its new bottom of the line, no spoiler, no cd changer, no flaps. Fully loaded means EVERYTHING people.

tu tone was only on some models and only with white or black, horrible idea on behalf of mazda.

winter package

bose package

bose test disk

MATCH COLORED mudflaps (you notice my millenia has a lower black plastic lip all the way around the bumper, not painted like some, the plastic was like 200 dollar thing, has saved me many a headaches with rock chips

cargo net

engine block heater

10 disc cd changer (6-disc indash in 01-02)

chrome door sills were only on the 00 ME as an option, but could be purchased through dealer...speaking of which, what did ghost ever do with mine...

winter package included heavy duty wiper motor, heated seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, and apparently a larger fluid tank and the feature mts is talking about.

I pulled up on mine a bit, but it really doesn't fell like you should pull any harder, I'm not going to break anything.

what really pisses me off is people who claim theres is fully loaded, yet really its new bottom of the line, no spoiler, no cd changer, no flaps. Fully loaded means EVERYTHING people.

Since chrome rims were an option.... yours is not full load either... ;)

NO, mts, actually chrome rims were usually only sold with the tu-tone, 700 dollars total for rims I believe,and there the same rims, just not ghetto fucked.

There will be no grape fruit.

spoiler is rare but required to complete teh lines of the car.

What I have seen on only a very very very small hadnful of millenia's is the stock cd changer

for the last time the spoiler does not complete the lines of the car in any sense, infact it SPOILS the lines, hence SPOILer. if you havent noticed the trunk has its own natural lip, no spoiler necessary

They even explained how hard they worked not to spoil it with a spoiler in untold stories.. It looks like a mustache in the ass dammit!