In Response To Ren

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prescription Armani sunglasses cost $230, my tint cost $210 iirc. I can however walk around with my sunglasses on, let's see you try that with tint.

I think MC might be able to in the Mousetrap with the door open and seatbelts still on...

:smartass:

Did MC ignore or miss this? :noidea:

My prescription Armani sunglasses cost $230, my tint cost $210 iirc. I can however walk around with my sunglasses on, let's see you try that with tint.

I think MC might be able to in the Mousetrap with the door open and seatbelts still on...

:smartass:

Did MC ignore or miss this? :noidea:

I chose to ignore it..... :smartass:

as far as driving in a big city, I avoid it at all costs.

I drive a manual and in heavy traffic try to leave some space (I don't want to burn up my clutch with stop-go) so I leave it in gear and idle along. But like MTS said, there are douchebags that always pull infront of you if they can get that extra foot ahead. And MC, how can you not see through their cars? I can understand when the oncoming light from say a sunrise blinds you to the point you can barely see through your own windshield, but aside from that...you need practice.

I agree that there are db's that do that and there are also db's that pull in even if there isn't enough room to fit. Perhaps it is because of my height? I sit fairly low in any car that I drive. Always have trouble with oncoming lights blinding me. And no, I don't need a damn booster seat (:lol:). I will test your theory again, but still don't see it being feasible. And even if you could see thru the car in front of you, if they are riding the ass of the car in front of them, how the hell do you expect to see their stoplights? If they have a 3rd brake light, then yes, you could see that. But, if it is an older car or truck, they don't have that 3rd brake light.

Transparent uv windshield tint all the way.

And ren how the hell you see through the car ahead. It is only possible in day light with proper height and type (sedan). Besides i dont know about Canada but in US the lanes are hella wide. I travel to leftmost or rightmost if i wanna see ahead..

I hate those of who gets in front of you decreasing the distance. Heck i dont wanna brake while cruising at 60-70 mph every minute like those idiots thats why i keep distance..

Transparent uv windshield tint all the way.

And ren how the hell you see through the car ahead. It is only possible in day light with proper height and type (sedan). Besides i dont know about Canada but in US the lanes are hella wide. I travel to leftmost or rightmost if i wanna see ahead..

I hate those of who gets in front of you decreasing the distance. Heck i dont wanna brake while cruising at 60-70 mph every minute like those idiots thats why i keep distance..

Thank you Saint.

in all honesty...i would only get side window tint because every summer, i get this awful t-shirt tan. and my left arm would be slightly darker than my right. also...windshield: no tint...thats just plain stupid...now a uv protectant clear tint (of which they do have) is great to protect the interior. other than that, 35% tint all around including rear windshield. then again...i only have 3 windows in the car (excluding front windshield) anywho..carry on.