Say It Ain't So....

Well DHL will only do Worldwide Express.... and guess what.... UPS is cheaper.

[attachmentid=1061]

And that was only one box.... whereas UPS was for 2 boxes..... :angry:

shipping.JPG

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the shipping to WV from here, and the duties for going into US... as they do not care if it just being forwarded... :(

What the deuce???

he following shows the rate(s) for a parcel of 20.00inch x 30.00inch x 20.00inch weighing 45.0lb

Purolator International (1 business day)

Base Price $394.08

Delivery confirmation Included

Signature option Included

Fuel surcharge $35.47

Coverage $2.40

Total $431.95

Please note that the prices quoted are estimates subject to adjustment by Canada Post.

* Small Packet USA Surface: Item Weight exceeds the maximum allowed value. 2.2lb

* Xpresspost USA: The item Length plus Girth exceeds the maximum allowed value 107.87inch

* Small Packet USA - Light Packet: Item Weight exceeds the maximum allowed value. 1.1lb

* Expedited Parcel USA: The item Length plus Girth exceeds the maximum allowed value 107.87inch

* Small Packet USA Air: Item Weight exceeds the maximum allowed value. 2.2lb

What CRAP for going into US.... BULLSHIT systems.... :angry:

I don't want no Remus, that is a downgrade from stock as far as I'm concerned.

MTS, I'm sorry I had no time to give you an address yesterday, I'm sure MC will provide it though. How does it look? I was thinking; for $700+ I might as well come and pick it up myself during offseason, that really doesn't make sense at all.

Plus the shipping to WV from here, and the duties for going into US... as they do not care if it just being forwarded... :(

What the deuce???

he following shows the rate(s) for a parcel of 20.00inch x 30.00inch x 20.00inch weighing 45.0lb

Purolator International (1 business day)

Base Price $394.08

Delivery confirmation Included

Signature option Included

Fuel surcharge $35.47

Coverage $2.40

Total $431.95

Please note that the prices quoted are estimates subject to adjustment by Canada Post.

* Small Packet USA Surface: Item Weight exceeds the maximum allowed value. 2.2lb

* Xpresspost USA: The item Length plus Girth exceeds the maximum allowed value 107.87inch

* Small Packet USA - Light Packet: Item Weight exceeds the maximum allowed value. 1.1lb

* Expedited Parcel USA: The item Length plus Girth exceeds the maximum allowed value 107.87inch

* Small Packet USA Air: Item Weight exceeds the maximum allowed value. 2.2lb

What CRAP for going into US.... BULLSHIT systems.... :angry:

can you not just stick it on a greyhound bus to WV and I will pick it up? That should be cheaper than shipping it any other way as Ren has stated before.

as far as shipping to Norway...I do have ways of getting it there.... :shifty:

SO.... how much force do the exhaust gases of the Miller Cycle 2.3 have when pushing against a plugged cat? :hmm: enough to split the rear manifold in half.... I will try and get some pics, but the shop has my car and I am traveling. Will continue with updates as they happen... the air (EGR) tube on the rear header from the MX-6 needs to moved in order to fit up in behind the engine. More to follow, starting to sound expensive... oh well... the cost of being the only person to attempt this :shifty: