Say It Ain't So....

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are incorrect, hippies combined with the media has made the dollar drop, I should remind you that the dollar has been falling since billy bob took office, if gore or kerry had gotton into office it would be twice as low as it is now

You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe that...a bullshit war started by the dumb version of Hitler has nothing to do with it? Bush really is the dumb Hitler of the 21st century. The world hated Germany because of Hitler, now the world hates the states because of president idiot. Muslims like Hitler because of what he did to the Jews, and the Jews like jackass because of the bullshit he's doing to the arabs. In the end, Germany got fucked, and so will the states.

wow, you people could not be more wrong

And what will you do when 20 years from now things are declassified and everyone sees just how badly things would have been if gore or kerry had been in office, what about the cuban missle crisis, no reason to classify that and took 30 years for the full extend to be given to the public

As a rule of thumb, the public is 5 years behind on topic, 15 years behind on enough information to make any informed decision let alone critize, and 20 years behind on military technology (i.e sr71, space shuttle, stealth etc) And even those retarded hippies who want to argue the popular vote bullshit of 2000, that perfectly highlighted why we need the college don't seem to understand that the 2nd time around he win the popular vote hands down, and that was against kerry who was much better then gore

Solution - bhr for president

Its common sense knowledge, 5 years is the min amount of time that must pass before anything can be declassified by law...ish, when it came out about all the terrorist attacks that have been stopped either at the planning stage or at the last minute nobody seemed to care.

what pisses me off the most is that people know bush is one of the best presidents we could possibly have right now, and that we would be FUCKED if gore had been in office, kerry alst but not nearly as much, yet people think its "trendy" to hate bush, so they jump on the bandwagon

"oh yes, I hate bush, he's an idiot and made everything so bad"

"as I sit here with a 100k income for answering phones and dressing like a slut working 4 days a week so I can hang out at starbucks driving a suburban on the road and my only concern in the world is if I miss a call while already talking on the phone to someone else getting directions to the nearest doggie spa"

and celebs just need to shut the fuck up, if the common person is following the political agenda's of a movie star with millions of dollars and not a care in the world and nothing to worry about then that should tell you something.

Wait until your taxes double to pay for that stupid war you are in support of.... the give your opinion... until then STFU.

And go whore another thread in the proper section :mod:

As far as I'm concerned, GFWB has killed more americans than Bin laden. And been annoying the Iraqui people. They used to live decent lives as long as they accepted things as they were. So what, they had a dictator run the country? Look in the mirror guys, with your president veto option laws and screw UN mentality.

Anyone supporting GFWB's moronic acts should face the consequences. Imagine how much the billions spent in Iraque could have done for people if spent domestic. Public health and security so that people can afford to get ill, sick pay to everyone, public communication, paying depts to UN, is there an end of this list? Not to mention all the killed soldiers.

Not moronic... intelligently calculated, just inhumane. Anyone with shares in the right weapons/whatever making companies would do very nicely and that's all that they want. Any suffering caused is not their problem, they don't become billionaires by being friendly.

mts could not be more wrong, the hippies are the one who raise taxes, if that nappy head gets into office taxes WILL double, attacks will increase, and instead of 4k in 5 years for serving there country, a far more honorable death, you'll have 4-150k in a same moment (i.e various superbowl event threats)

You are truly a moron.... do you think in the face of the looming debt load for that stupid war, that even the Republicans will not raise taxes? Smarten the fuck up.

And newsflash, the headers are not an exact fitment, the bolt holes are a little off and needed to be modified, the EGR tube needs to be relocated, and the rear triangle flange needed to be cut off and pipe extended and a custom collector made... but the work is done, they are now fitting the cat, resonator, and Magnaflow. I think I am in for a hefty bill though :unsure:

taxes will not be raised, overfunded programs and hippie idea program will have there budgets cut, I'm all in favor of removing welfare etc from the system.

hippies will raise the taxes, then waste it all leaving people pissed off and more in debt.

If nothing else, we were LONG over due for a downturn, the problem has been the media, which of course pushed the bubble even bigger, then it popped, bush did a whole lot of cleaning up from lazy ass billy bob,

Mark this post, if mccain gets into office things will slouch a bit until about dec, at which point holiday sales will pick up the economy BUT still be lower then normal, around march-april of next year oil will go down quite a bit, inflation will hold steady and people will start to rebuild, and like the moronic animals they are they'll build another bubble and think it won't pop 15 years from now, by 2010 it'll be 2000 all over.

If a hippiy gets into office we will official be in a depression in nov, slip out for holiday shopping but much much lower then usual and expected, oil will rise ecause the media will still exist, and come feb people will be walking around going "oh shit" as everyone becomes maxed out from holidays, winter fuel, and upcoming taxes annouced by the hippies, depression will last 4-6 months official and not start to look better until 2012, at which point I hope bush comes out and goes "I told you so" and we all kick a hippie out of office and put someone in charge who's economic experiance goes beyond a lemonade stand where there parents were the only customer

Lets see what happens. The media will always be there wether or not a republican is in office though. We are in a depression, noone wants to say it, this crap thats going on right now isnt a market correction like the republicans say.

And this needs to be moved to the water cooler.

umm, once again your showing how little knowledge of politics you have, we are borderline in a recession, it goes back and forth every month, the most basic defination is 05% or slower growth for 3 consective months, we haven't done that so were not in a recession, each month however it changes a bit.

Frankly if people would put down there starbucks, stop watching crap ass media and just get factual headline info and thought about it they would see "gee, growth is good, if every business in the world had growth no one would be poor" do you have any idea how many business's big and small would kill for having solid growth for 20-70 years?

a recession is when there is not only no growth at all, but a backslide, this can be anywhere from .01 to 2%, the great depression was actually something more like 15%, however with some many new laws and safety nets in place most experts agree that it would never be possible to drop below 5% unless WWIII were to break out...but given that a war always BOOSTS THE ECONOMY!!!!! thats unlikely. WWII ended the depression, if we weren't in the middle east we would have had an actual recession years ago, now, that was never a reasoon for going, but it is fore thought.

if we weren't in the middle east we would have had an actual recession years ago, now, that was never a reasoon for going, but it is fore thought.

Is that a joke? Being in the middle east will CAUSE a recession. Government overspending is what prevents a recession...which is what is happening now. Soon the debt will need to be paid, thus increasing taxes to cover the interest. If instead the government hadn't spent anything, maybe the economy would be 0.004% slower, but it would be that now, but only gain steam later because there wouldn't be any debt to repay. The government is no different than a household. If you spend above your means, you have what you want currently want. BUT, in the end you have the value of interest less than if you hadn't overspent. As such, the government is fucking you now, and will be to cover the cost of this war for many years to come.

You obviously hadn't read that income tax was to be a temporary means to cover the cost of WWI.

its now clear that you people have a cnn hippy view of the world, and that goverments have no budget, bad days, good days, bad years, good years, and that if theres a problem they simply print more money

First of all, you can't just "raise taxes" something like over 90% of the taxes are fixed rate, the value of what is being taxed just changes a bit, if hippies get into office you'll more taxex because they'll want to help out teh rest of the world with everything from tidal waves getting rid of useless lives taking up space and resources to a bug bite, all while putting american citzens bottom of the list. America needs t otake care of american CITIZENS first, and yes that means enforcing more border patrol and putting gps shick tags on deportees. And I would like to make it clear that every country on the planet should have a policy of its citizens before anyone eles

the world is not, nor has it ever been or will ever be the fairy tale people makei t out to be. You can sit there and say all you want, but just remember that I WILL reference all of this when your stone cold fucking wrong.