The Milly Is Totaled...

SteveSter

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys I have some good news. Im most likely going to be getting another Milly. Another 2001 2.5 though, unfortunately I cannot seem to find and 01-02 S in decent condition under 100k miles and unfortuantely it may be that white and beige tu-tone. Atleast Ill have my car as a parts car for anything I need. Im glad I get to stay here having a Milly, after this whole incident im definately going to MWM09. Im going to baby this car like crazy, even more than my previous milly. First stop is some tints.

My parents, which I was fortunate enough didnt flip out and tell me to stay without a car, are buying this and want me to have an exact replica as the one I have now since I have mine still as a parts car especially engine parts.

Here is the link: The steering wheel and shifter I will switch from my car, as well as a broken tailamp. Shampoo the rugs and a bit of touch up paint I should be ready to go.

LINK

Can someone with carfax please check the VIN thats there for me. Thanks.

Can anyone please do the VIN check tonight, Im going to see the guy tomm, if the car is in good shape Im going to make him an offer and I want to make sure this thing hasnt been in any aciidents or has a bad history.

Hey you are looking for an S under 100k but will buy a base with 165k?? What was the mileage on yours? It thing may hurt your parents budged a bit. Who knows prolly tranny fluid was never changed..

Yea but then again im going to have an extra of everything including an engine and tranny and I could do all the work at school. The milage on my car is at 110K but the engine has about 25K since its rebuild, the only thing wrong with my current engine is a leaky VCG.

Besides 2.5's will run longer will less trouble than an S in my opinion only if the tranny has been taken care of properly. Just going from what ive read on here for the past year but the S/C doenst seem to be too reliable after 100k

Anyways that price is unbeatable for the decent condition its in.

Actually when I saw he was going to hit me I floored it enough so that he wouldnt hit me directly so I think that really helped. Actually nothing is wrong with those colors, but the second time around I wanted it black, but I like both tu-tone colors. I like what you did to the lights and I think I may also do that. Along with 5% tints and some eibachs would be nice.

Florida sun needs 5% tints, if they made a 10% or 15% I would do that but I dont think they do. I ride with my windows down alot anyways. I cant get an S.

BTW since Im going to have 2 window control modules I was wondering if I can make one module that has both front windows on automatic so I just have to press them once and both continue to go down? Possible?

Florida sun needs 5% tints, if they made a 10% or 15% I would do that but I dont think they do. I ride with my windows down alot anyways. I cant get an S.

BTW since Im going to have 2 window control modules I was wondering if I can make one module that has both front windows on automatic so I just have to press them once and both continue to go down? Possible?

I d rather one-touch roll-up. Maybe you can work something out?

Ok guys I went to see the milly I had linked to, I was negotiating a price when a another salesman came in and said it sold for $4100. So that milly probly wasnt meant for me.

On my way home I came across another milly. Its a Millenia S just had the S/C replaced and it only has 58K miles, the guy told me $5500, I test drove it and when it got upto temp TCS light turned on and the car went into safe mode. I came back told him the car has vacuum issues and the lines were crossed when replacing the S/C. He told me he would pay me to fix it, I told him I would let him know but before I left, I left him an offer for $3800. If hes hurting and needs to sell it he will call me back. What do you guys think? Or should I look for an 01-02 S For around that price?

Here is the link. http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/deta...mp;cardist=5613