Millenia Abuse?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...If I ever see those fuckers, wow, they will meet a fate so grim you would think they were whores. Fucking kids "do you have anything on you, no, ok neither do I"

After reviewing the video's it is a 96 S, as noted by the paint, wheel combo, projector headlights, and I'm sorry to say, in the first 1 when he's revving it up you can hear the miller-cycle.

Watch the 3rd very closely, not only is he redlining it and dropping it in drive, dumb enough, but he is power braking, notice how the rear wheels don't spin at all being dragged.

Based o nthe smoke density, and what he was doing. transmission, coolant line, brake pump, and probably something with the TCS is totally shot. I estimate 2500 in damage. If they come on here saying "I have a cel light and the car doesn't run right" I will cut them myself and post the video

-The Joker

The very end of the secons it looks like the retard runs over the curb too, poor milly. I think a hit squad should be organized, find out where fuckface lives and execute him and parade the MW millies over his carcas.... We will use BHRs Jeep first to flatten him down...

Someone should be able to recognize the background scene.... maybe we should start a small, and temporary website that is setup with the videos, and a facade of support for the 'milly killing heros' (:sick: that was hard to say), to draw them out into boasting and possibly revealing information.... same goes with the assholes that jumped that milly over the train tracks.... then the bait is set.... :shifty: