Millenia Abuse?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was FAR FAR more upset, but not exactly the reason

damn kids, I remember when time I was so fucking mad at this folder machine, after I had slammed it against the wall, punched it etc I picked it up, throw it across the floor, then when it didn't break I pick it up tossed it way the fuck up in the air out the loading dock and let it smash in the parking lot.

or the time I got so damn mad at the computer I took the keyboard and started beating the monitor with it like a bat, when the keyboard broke it half I punched the screen, damn plastic didn't even break...but that monitor never saw life again

I think that kid threw in some "herr hitlers" in there also

well more or less my most important client called up at 5:10 with some emergancy rush job because people had to have this shit tommorrow, which mean't I had to leave by 5:39 to get to the fedex box for last pickup, So at 8x the normal rate, I'm in a panic, and the insertor doens't work, so I run around and the folder won't work to do it old skool, and it just all snowballed.

then the computer was another issue, this computer is a some 600 dollar dell desktop, ALL it does it drive the damn inkjetor, it doesn't some days do word, some days lend its time to a computer lab, all it does is drive the inkjet, well it locks up, and there is this funny gray box bouncing around (I found out a week later the video card fried itself) so I was beating it with the keyboard, and then knowing it wasn't glass, I made 1 solid shot to the center...none the less, at the time I thought the monitor had gone bad anyway, so I needed a new video card and monitor

Dell?? you should've started by there. PULVERIZE THAT WORTHLESS SHIT!

And since it's a Dell, chances are the video card was incorporated in the motherboard, thus if you need a new video card, you need a new motherboard, and if you need a new motherboard, then you need a new CPU, new RAM modules, new video card (DO NOT BUY ONE THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE MB)....and basicly a new pc.

So, yeah. If you didn't beat up the cpu and took your anger out in the monitor (which has no fault at all), then one million birds shall take a shit on your millenia and the only way to remove will be using the ugliest whore's vaginal juice as a solvent

umm guys.... hi how are u? umm so the first post with the millenia burning out. ya thats a 95 millenia S. how do i know? ill tell u how. as i went to shoprite to buy some stuff, my friend asked me that he left his wallet in my car. i gave him the keys to get it. he didnt come back for anothr 15 minutes. as i came back. the car smelled like coolant. on that fateful night, my car had started knocking ( if u guys remember from .org about my car dying on my dad) thank u for posting these videos. fucking idiot used my car to do burnouts in and he is now paying for the 1200 dollars in damage. thats all i have to say.