Did He See This

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found something about spoiler. Sorry BHR, as i said before milly is too big to get a spoiler but yours is the first one to be installed if i would put one..

From untold stories, ch3:

...Challenges similar to this occurred regularly during the course of development. In another example, the engineers hoped to modify the boot lid in order to minimize wind resistance. The easiest method involved attaching a rear spoiler, though that would detract from the vehicle's lines. Alternatively, the lip of the lid could be enlarged, though that would require significant more work.

Naturally, the team chose the second approach, and set to work in a wind tunnel lab in Miyoshi. A while later, they emerged with the hoped-for design, which was both aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing...

and were they talking about a millenia, I highly doubt it

I have said it before and I'll say it again, your all wrong, on the millenia (although not with all cars) it ties all the lines together and keeps them flowing, otherwise the trunk dips down and looks like some lazy ass mexican didn't want to finish the job.

and lets keep in mind, how many people bought there millenia's NEW here, oh wait, just me? malice a close 2nd with something like 6k on it. that means I'm the person slapping down the cash, I'm the person mazda is going to listen to, I'm the person that sits in the dealership and fills out all the surveys and gets crap in the mail.

A millenia without a spoiler simply isn't cimplete, like its missing the entire hood.

and xedos really has no right to talk, I'll let the winter condition slide since its he's only car, but the trailer is beyond unacceptable abuse

Keep 1 eye open, because when you go to sleep at night I'm going to put spoilers on all your millenia's

Hhahah :clap: I can see the evening news.

Ok that was not for a milly it was for say a hummer which has that curvy lip at the rearend..

[quote name='///BHRpowered' date='Sep 4 2007, 11:09 PM'

Keep 1 eye open, because when you go to sleep at night I'm going to put spoilers on all your millenia's