Say It Ain't So....

you like them because of the sound, a perfect chink statement, performance doesn't matter as along as it sounds faster then another fart can

the hemi's are suppose to get something line 15-20, actual owners using them in the grand cherokees get anywhere from 12-17, which frankly is just fine with me because its what I get right now with my lift, hemi would be an extra 100hp

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea those little things can take alot of power, if I, when I, get a project car it would be a 01 Prelude H22a, a 98 240sx or a 98 Eclipse GS-T. Looking for around 500whp. Tastefull mods stictly for performance . I would still keep the Milly as my DD though.

-Steven

if i ever leave mazda...ill go to a honda....they are just a better company. they know what they are doing. have to give them that. toyota and nissan...ehh...not so much

Accords interior is very high quality. Right now if i were to change my car, i would go with a honda/acura or nissan/infinity or a milly not another mazda.

question mts: why two mufflers?

Because he had to buy both of them, for $160 total. And Don, one's going to Xedos, assuming shipping isn't too much. And if it is too expensive to ship to Norway, the second one is coming to ..... ME!

fuck ups

Don't use UPS!!!!!

Totally agreed. There was windows replacement last week in the apartment building and they lost the brake pads, 10 days now and still no payment. The next day fedex came and left a note for rescheduling. They usually left to the front door but the guy prolly saw the mess and decided not to left the packages.

question mts: why two mufflers?

Because he had to buy both of them, for $160 total. And Don, one's going to Xedos, assuming shipping isn't too much. And if it is too expensive to ship to Norway, the second one is coming to ..... ME!

Hah! I was raised on Expensive :P

I admit this is kinda steep though. To my knowledge I can get a freakin' CAR from US in a separate container for $1500 tops, maybe $1000- 1200.

MTS, how much would it be to ship it to WV? :shifty: