My new/rescued Millenia

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'S' is no harder or more complicated to work on than the 'L', in some aspects it's actually easier. Replacing the accessory belts for example take half the time on the 'S' than on the 'L'.

And the more you do, the more you learn.

I second that, the S is actually very easy to work on. Compared to some engines, my BMW was a bitch.

99 clk0430

99 i35t

95 grand cherokee 5.2

01 zx-6r

98 grand cherokee 4.0

Still with me.

00 millenia S

97 millenia L

00 Grand cherokee 4.7HO QD

03 M3

Coming maybe?

06 CLS-55AMG?

01 Vanquish?

04 Gallardo?

I would avoid that one as there are quite a few problems with it. Most owners have had it in the shop more than in their driveways. Go for the Vanquish. It is a much rarer car than the Mercedes.

argh, I hate everything brabus comes out with and everything they do. They take something respectable and try to make it ghetto, or a luxury cruiser and *try* to make it sporty.

I hadn't heard of anything major with the CLS, but I had never heard of them being handmade, I don't think they make anything by hand anymore

I really don't think so, I don't think any bmw or mercedes is made by hand, well, the SLR probably.

On a related note yesterday the car was loaded up on the trailer again(much easier mind you having the key) got it to the dealer, they knew of my project, I was going to have them replace the broken window and address teh knocking and anthing eles.....Well, we couldn't get the trailer into the shop, so since it could be a rod they didn't want to start it, so myself, the service manager, and 3 other guys got it off the trailer and pushed it in, they didn't get to it yesterday since I told them to get to it when they have a chance, no rush..well.....problems have arisen

I hadn't heard of anything major with the CLS, but I had never heard of them being handmade, I don't think they make anything by hand anymore

If you ever see a CLS AMG, tell the owner to pop the hood and look at some little plaque right in the middle of the engine. It says it's handbuilt, but that's crap...