Hope I'm Doing The Right Thing!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have the car detailed (outside...inside..engine..the works!). As i don't have the knowledge to do it a friend of mine will do the job. Usually he shoots an entire photo session with before and after the detailing . Will post as soon as possible sir!

now see bhr, THAT is a mutant hybrid, 95 wheels, 95 headlights and 99 grill.

mine howevr has been convertd to 95 all around.

SHAME ON YOU LAT.... you have been demoted.... turn in all of your literature packs. You have no right ot comment anymore. BAH.

That is gorgeous cuto, make sure you get a small video of the mirrors retracting ;)

And you're supposed to be the Millenia/ Eunos 800/ Xedos 9 expert? ;)

damn you all.

I KNOW very well thats a 99 xedos. I was just pointing out that it had 95 headlights, 95 wheels, YET 99 grill, since BHR seems to think i've created a mutant hybrid. THAT if anything is a mutant hybrid

wow, looks horrible, not to mention the ghetto rat looking bumper, shouldn't the badges be loweron the trim plate, your tails should be different, oh and lets not forget the biggest thing, you put 800 badges on the car, it should be 800m you dumb fuck, even if it was ever sold on this side of the pond, you have effectively ruined the entire car, its and insult to the eunos, an insult to the millenia, and you don't even take care of either 1.

I'm sure he'll be thrilled about this thread once he's coming back :D

Lat, knock off the mutant hybrid bullshit. The Xedos had those VERY light fully CNC'ed 15" wheels with 205/65 stock untill the 01 facedrop, it had the projector two-piece headlights all years 93 till 00, and indeed a new grille on 99-00.

Questions?

hmm, I thought they would go a bit slower. only time I could see a use for this is in the garage.

I wonder if all I would have to do is get the mirrors and put a switch in??

In most european cities (downtown) streets are narrow and with lots of parallel parking, rectractible mirrors are a must in big cars.

Lat, knock off the mutant hybrid bullshit. The Xedos had those VERY light fully CNC'ed 15" wheels with 205/65 stock untill the 01 facedrop, it had the projector two-piece headlights all years 93 till 00, and indeed a new grille on 99-00.

Questions?

don't get all pissy with me, BHR was the one who started the mutant hybrid term

hmm, I thought they would go a bit slower. only time I could see a use for this is in the garage.

I wonder if all I would have to do is get the mirrors and put a switch in??

These are not for someone with a qt mile driveway. In EU lanes are half of US roads, sometimes 1/3rd. And darn, some here still couldnt stay in their lanes. I remember once by bro had to retract them to pass through a narrow one, the traffic stoped for a while thinking about how the hell that big thing fitted there..

this would be a neat feature..although some Mercedes-Benz models and Lexus models mirrors retract automatically when turned off...i think this would be a neat option for the 02 black millenia:)

the millenia does appear to be by button only, anything on a king chink lexus would break, mercedes system of having a parking mode where the mirrors automaticall go down to show a curb when in reverse is much better.

and if we want to talk about retracting mirrors then bmw owns all with there lambo style ones. Not to mention being able to park your car by remote is utterless unless you have a small garage where 2 cars have only inches on each side, allowing you to keep your car in a garage, even though you would never be able to get in or out while in the car, but still cool.

Questions?

don't get all pissy with me, BHR was the one who started the mutant hybrid term

I'm just proving you wrong that's all, calling this Xedos a mutant hybrid is an insult to the owner. It is stock as can be.

I am concerned that those motors may have a limited lifespan. Thus I think retract-by-button is more appropriate.

Indeed. My driver side mirror failed just before the three year factory warranty expired; got a new one for free. I hardly ever use them, because the mirrors represent the closest I'd want to drive to whatever object, then about 2 inches are left to the side panels.