Hope I'm Doing The Right Thing!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to mention lat you're the one with the ugliest millenia/eunos/xedos hybrid, not hybrid because that would be 2 things, it would be like a mutant piece of crap actually.. i've ever seen...gosh why would you ever do that to a gorgeous car...they looked like that in the past..but your badges are all wrong...and you have no sense of decency when it comes to your car... your car is a TWO THOUSAND YEAR MODEL, not a NINETEEN NINETY FIVE...IT IS A MILLENIA. MAZDA MILLENIA....

Oh...Btw: just found out (my car came with a german manual) that if you press the retract button with ignition turned off as soon as you start the car mirrors retract or (if retracted) go into drive position.

well lat shouldn't start with stupid crap first of all...and plus we're all entitled to our opinion

any mod is a mutant....X or slot drilled rotors.....CAI......tints........HIDS......painted calipers.......remus exhaust......2.5" piping........rims, etc. It is ain't stock, it's a mutant. Even UPGRADES are mutant......it's what a mutant is.

you in incorrect, bringing back intention is not mutant, thats like saying adding a 2" lift to a wrangler is a mutant when your just bringing it back to original intentions

lat is a mutant with things from multiply cars, all on what is looking like a ghetto rat mobile, I mean like at the rear bumper.

not to mention lat you're the one with the ugliest millenia/eunos/xedos hybrid, not hybrid because that would be 2 things, it would be like a mutant piece of crap actually

Oh yes, but tell me dear child, whose car doesn't have its original transmission fluid and need $1600 worth of work? Hmm? I thought so.

The badges are "all wrong" because I have the chrome surround on the license plate.. they wouldn't have fit. I rather like them placed as they are; and BHR, the M only was on the austrialin version of the 800m badge that trout sent me. So, you and the BHR "mutant hybrid" crowd can all go to hell. I admittedly have a fucked up bumper and "fucked up badges" but at least mine doesn't squeak or need a shitload of work.

Each to their own taste I guess. If I had a pre 99 Xedos, I'd want the 99-00 front turns and taillights. I have installed Millenia wiperarms because I like the disguised position though useless in every other aspect. I have also ported my heads and plan on headers, stainless exhaust and a bored throttlebody. My new Borbet 16's are not stock. But as far as I'm concerned, these are sensible upgrades (part from the wiperarms) and my car is still a Xedos; the badge says Xedos and not Mutant.

lat my car has it's original transmission fluid...but my car hasn't been driven like yours either.....my car is still gorgeous...your car however is not. yes mine needs work TO GET BACK TO PERFECTION. All cars aren't going to run forever...they need maintenance, just like people who don't take their blood pressure medicine, which is a maintenance medication, need it to continue to live.....first of all, let me just say this "honey child" my car needs a few things done to it as does anyone elses car...if i do not do this to my car, it will eventually break down and begin to look like yours...crappy, because it would just sit there and deteriorate, but I actually have 1800 dollars to get the work done to make my car run like a champ again...you on the other hand, spend hundreds and maybe even thousands to make your car look like "what used to be"...my words to describe this, blatant idiot. Now to stop whoring this thread, let's get back on subject.

2002 - I'm serious, no car should go more then 60k without changing the fluid, and 30k is extremely recommended in the millenia. I'm honestly suprised yours is still running given the problems of the 2.5 tranny in a millenia

The question is how does it run and how log will it run. Seriously you should change your tranny fluid or you will have to change the tranny eventually..

lat my car has it's original transmission fluid...but my car hasn't been driven like yours either.....my car is still gorgeous...your car however is not. yes mine needs work TO GET BACK TO PERFECTION. All cars aren't going to run forever...they need maintenance, just like people who don't take their blood pressure medicine, which is a maintenance medication, need it to continue to live.....first of all, let me just say this "honey child" my car needs a few things done to it as does anyone elses car...if i do not do this to my car, it will eventually break down and begin to look like yours...crappy, because it would just sit there and deteriorate, but I actually have 1800 dollars to get the work done to make my car run like a champ again...you on the other hand, spend hundreds and maybe even thousands to make your car look like "what used to be"...my words to describe this, blatant idiot. Now to stop whoring this thread, let's get back on subject.

Very well said. :mod:

he never should have made a mutant hybrid, but there were far better things to spend money on first, getting the rear bumper repainted for starters, hid's, intake, etc.

if nothing else the intake and other things should ALWAYS be bought when they become avalible since they can very easily disappear again for forever.

In fairness to the good Homo Erectus, both my Eunies have had rear bumper issues. In the 800M there was a part where the paint had just flaked off (in contrast to the excellent paint on the body), I'm not sure if it was a dodgy respray or what. And the 500's bumper has needed respraying in the time I've owned it. Seems par for the course?